Thinking about hypnotherapy to help you stop smoking?
If you’re thinking about giving up smoking, you’re probably already aware of some of the long-term health benefits you can expect:
- Your hair, skin, and breath will no longer smell of tobacco smoke
- Your breathing will be easier
- Your sense of taste and smell will improve
- You’ll see a reduction in phlegm and smoker’s cough
- Your lung efficiency will start to recover to a rate similar to a non-smoker
- You will be better able to cope with physical exertion
- You’ll feel positive about yourself for having stopped
- You will save money by not having to buy cigarettes
But why choose hypnosis to help you stop smoking?
The good news is that we have learned that hypnosis can be highly effective for smoking cessation; research shows that when done correctly the success rate is slightly over 66%.
Two-thirds might not sound like a good success rate, but given that the success rate of trying to quit on your willpower alone is just 5%, that of using behaviour therapy is just 25%, and that of using nicotine replacement products is just 25%, you can see that hypnosis is a very strong option indeed. In fact, no other method currently supported by research even comes close.
How does smoking cessation work through hypnotherapy?
Heather offers a one-off 90 minute session of hypnotherapy where she will take a very detailed history of your smoking habits and using a combination of hypnotherapy and NLP techniques, she will guide you into a pleasant and comfortable hypnotic state. You will leave as a non-smoker – it will be up to you to remain a non-smoker.
For those few that are still struggling to kick the habit following this one-off session, a free follow-up is offered.
All sessions are conducted from our clinics in either Polmont or Livingston.
What is the cost?
One-off 90 minute hypnotherapy session – £150
Consider this against how much you are spending on cigarettes a month, and it works out to be less than the average monthly cigarette bill, assuming a habit of 20 a day.
Call 07787 807 609 for an appointment