Safety Precautions during the Covid 19 Pandemic
As long as Covid 19 remains an active public health threat our hypnotherapy practice will be taking some additional precautions as we move to face to face working. This is to provide protection for both our clients and our hypnotherapists. Below is our therapist’s commitment to you and our requirements from our clients.
Our commitment to our clients
- If any of our hypnotherapists feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or a loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell, they will inform you immediately and either rearrange your appointment or offer an online Zoom session instead.
- We will follow all regulatory requirements relating to social distancing. Maintaining a minimum of two meters at all times. Our chairs in our therapy room have been distanced to allow two meters apart.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for appointments and that you do not enter the building. We will meet you at the front door.
- Unfortunately unless you are a minor we are only allowed the client in the therapy room. If someone comes with you they will be asked to wait in your car.
- Our therapists will wash their hands upon arrival at work, and between each session.
- Our therapists will be masked on welcoming you and until you are seated 2 metres apart.
- We have removed all soft furnishes and leaflets from the room.
- All of our hypnotherapists will open the door to their therapy room for you at the beginning and end of the session. We will also request that you use hand sanitiser before entering our therapy room. There are hand sanitisers wall mounted throughout the front reception areas.
- Where possible and if confidentiality allows, we will keep a window open during the session. We will also ‘air out’ the therapy room during sessions.
- We will no longer provide any water/drinks, clients are encouraged to bring their own.
- We will no longer provide pens, so if you wish to write something down please ensure you bring your own.
- We will wipe down chairs, door handles, office equipment and office furniture after each client with antibacterial/antiviral cleaner.
- All therapists will catch their coughs and sneezes in tissues (or arm if tissues not available). If not masked.
- Please can you bring a pack of your own tissues.
- Our requirements from our clients:-
- If you feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or a loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell please inform your therapist straight away by telephone. Please do not turn up for your appointment with symptoms. Our Hypnotherapists will either rearrange your appointment or move your session to an online appointment if possible.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to social distancing. Currently this is maintaining a minimum of two meters distance (or one meter with added risk mitigation) from our therapists at all times. We are asking all clients to maintain a two-metre distance where possible. Your therapist will advise you on any required safety measures if this is not possible.
- Client must wear a mask on entering and leaving the building. You will be asked to keep your mask on throughout your appointment (if you are able).
- Allowing your therapist to open the therapy room door for you upon arrival and leaving.
- All clients to catch their coughs and sneezes in tissues (or arm if tissues not available).
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own tissues and take any used one’s home with them for disposal.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and departure.
- We ask you not to touch any surfaces in the therapy room (apart from your chair/couch).
- If you choose to bring your own drink, please ensure the bottle/cup is taken away with you.
Please be patient with us this is the 1st time we have gone face to face since the start of the pandemic.